PDDRC 's goals include the following:
- Carrying out basic, epidemiological, clinical, and community researches based on community needs.
- Expansion of knowledge boundaries with a high quality, systematic and cohort studies on the public health system
- Providing therapeutic guidelines in related .
- Achievement of modern methods and advanced technology in diagnosis and therapie
- establishing a registration and repository center for the field of GI and hematology in central IRAN
- Systematic and professional participation in education at various levels of society and academics
- Promoting academic graduate & post graduate credibility in associated areas to run Ph. D by research programs and training clinician scietists.