The Poursina Hakim laboratory, using the following components, is trying to provide the best service in shortest amount of time:
- The Poursina Hakim Laboratory has been designed and commissioned since 2007 in order to provide high- quality services to patients.
- All tests are performed in the laboratory on a daily basis.
- Molecular diagnostics, Medical diagnosis, pathology and routine screening tests
- Quality control of all parts of the laboratory is done on a daily basis, the accuracy of the tests performed in this laboratory also checked with external quality assessment standards, every three months.
- This lab is equipped with a frozen section.
- Immunochemical Fecal occult blood testing and quantitative measure of calprotectin also has performed for the first time in province in Poursina Hakim laboratory.
The following services are provided by Poursina Hakim laboratory:
- Employing experienced staff and efficient and competent managers.
- Owning Modern laboratory equipment with modern technology.
- Utilize a comprehensive automation system to provide accurate and fast service.
- Implementing the inner and external quality control programs and quality management for customer satisfaction.
- Perform all specialized gastrointestinal laboratory testing such as medical diagnosis and screening, using the comprehensive laboratory automation system
- Electronic reporting
- Emergency response system for all tests
- Emergency response to pathological specimens and PCR test with prior coordination.
- Infants, children and adults sampling
- Specialized and routine tests of industrial centers and factories.
- Research projects and screening plans
- Specialized diagnostic services for partner labs
- IHC staining for MSH2, MSH6, PMS2, MLH1 for therapeutic goals and screening of hereditary non polyposis colorectal cancer.
- IHC staining for breast cancer biomarkers, ER, PR, Her2, P53, Ki67